· The whole point of a target list is to keep it small and build solid relationships with them.
· Add people you know involved with projects to your PDB.
· There’s no right way to do a one sheet, there’s what inspires and excites you.
· Accept obstacles as proof that you’re moving forward and celebrate the “unknown, scary place” that will without doubt lead to your triumphant outcome!
· Don’t take anything personally!
· Communicate with your group!!! ASK FOR HELP!!!
· Again, everyone needs a Maxie in their life!
· DON’T BE AFRAID TO CALL!
· If there are no workshops, call and ask for a General.
· It’s better to have 4 great pieces on your reel than too many trying to show everything you can do. Because when you’re young it’s not expected that you have a lot under your belt.
· You are the CEO of your company!
· You’re never going to find the time, you have to make the time!
· You will run into walls, knock ‘em over! -Brian Norris